Identity centric focus, augmented by extended business, solution and product offerings
- Identity as the source of context
- Comprehensive technical services
- Business insight through analysis
- Implementation success through P3O
- Post-implementation support and managed services
Identity & Access Management / Governance
Integralis employs some of the best IAM consultants in South Africa. We believe our approach to IAM is unique and delivers huge business benefits in the shortest timeframe with the least amount of cost.
Our consultants can assist you with the entire process, from clearly defining your business and technical requirements, through to investigating technology solutions, design and deployments and finally service take-on and operationalization.
Whether you are looking for quick wins within the operational environment or, you’re area of focus is more driven towards security and compliance; our portfolio of identity and governance management services will be able to assist.
Identity and Access Management Services
- Automated Identity provisioning and de-provisioning (Hire / Fire Business Process)
- Identity synchronization between connected systems and / or cloud services (SAP, Active Directory, Azure, Office 365 etc…)
- Credential Management in the form of self-service password reset or password synchronization and single sign-on.
Identity and Access Governance Services
- Enterprise wide role management & Role Based Access Control (RBAC)
- Attestation (Recertification of entitlements, roles and permissions)
- Proactive Management such as Separation of Duty
- Simulation of entitlement assignment or approvals
- Policy Violation Management & Reporting
- Auditing & Reporting
The role of a business analyst is to liaise amongst stakeholders to elicit, analyse, communicate and document requirements to create or improve business processes, policies and IT solutions.
At Integralis we deliver an end-to-end Business Analysis service to our customers. Our business analysts can assist you with:
- Extraction & documenting business requirements
- Build & optimization of business processes
- Extraction, cubing and analysis of data
- Evaluate and track tender responses or proposals
- Build, document and present business cases
- Track delivery against requirements throughout the project
The full time business analyst option allows customers to make use of our business analysts for multiple short term projects or long term engagements. This option is billed at an hourly rate or as agreed upfront with the customer
The Business Analysis as a Service (BAaaS) option provides the customer with a set scope of deliverables, artefacts and costs upfront for a given requirement or project.
Integralis understands that not all models will fit within the procurement frameworks for all our customers and thus urge our customers to contact us and discuss requirements and cost option accordingl
Effectively navigating the world of cloud services to empower business with secure efficiency can be a daunting endeavour. Integralis offers a wide range of cloud enablement services that ranges from (hybrid or cloud first) identity, collaboration, application and infrastructure services; no matter the cloud provider. Whether your are extending you virtual enterprise into Microsoft Azure or looking to securely leveraging SaaS applications like DropBox, PPO, SigningHub, BlackBoard, WorkDay, SAP Success Factors, etc; Integralis can assist in the definition of a technical, business and process model to extract the most out of you cloud investment.
- Cloud business process mapping
- Office 365 Transitions
- Microsoft Azure enablement
- Hybrid Identity Management
- Cloud utilization and access reporting
- Multi-factor authentication
- much much more
Integralis offers an ITIL based managed service for the following services and components:
- Identity & Access Management / Governance
- Cloud Service Integration & Security Components (Azure, EMS, Office 365)
- SharePoint On-Premise & Cloud Integration Components
- System Center Suite (SCCM, SCOM, SCVMM, SCSM)
- Virtual Platforms and Desktop Infrastructure (Hyper-V, VDI, MultiPoint)
- Active Directory Service
- Federation Services (AD FS) & Integration Components (Cloud Identity Providers)
- FastPass Enterprise (Enterprise self-service password reset & synchronization services)
Integralis manage service operations through our MSOM (Managed Services Operations Model). The model ensures less time is spent on incident and problem management, and more time and effort is spent on process automation, and preventative maintenance activities.
The outputs of the MSOM enables Integralis to reduce total cost of ownership, manage risk effectively and enable optimization of the managed service.
Our Integralis Portfolio, Programme and Project Office (P3O) consultants have a wealth of experience in large corporates and with the execution of large complex programmes and projects.
This service compliments our Business Analysis and other consulting services and drives projects to completion within time and on budget.
We also offer our P3O services and consultants for our customers as a separate service. Services include:
- Project Administration
- Project Management
- Programme Management
- Project Office Establishment and Governance Framework Development
- Project Management Methodology Development
- Change Management & Framework adoption